Thread: Last MIG class tonight

Last MIG class tonight

I attended my final MIG welding class of the semester tonight. Since I started a thread earlier about it beginning (that pretty much ran the length of the semester), I thought I'd post this to let everyone know how it went.

I believe it was well worth the time and money invested in it and would recommend something like this to anyone with an interest. I finished up with an 'A' for the semester and was very happy with that, needless to say. More important than that is the feeling that I actually learned a lot. I think it's something I'll actually use and enjoy in terms not only of the finished product but the process as well.

I'm considering taking something in the woodworking realm next. I'm not sure whether or not I'll try to do it in the summer or wait until fall as I'm not one to relish the heat. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] If I do, I'll try to post on what it is and what's going on with it.

For now, thanks to all for your support, suggestions, humor and interest. It added to a great experience and meant a lot to me. I really appreciate it. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

HELP

Does anyone know a good place to take some welding classes in Michgan??? Any help is appreciated... post or email me at nickicole_s@yahoo.com

Thanks a million!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Last MIG class tonight

Way to go Gary! I guess you are ready to weld up anything from the crack of dawn to a broken heart [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Randy