stole beers and drank Wild Turkey...

Came home one day and he had ripped a 12-pack open that had been on the floor of the kitchen next to the fridge...I was picking them up and came across a can that was empty...I looked at the top and it was intact...I looked all around and found 2 'canine tooth' holes...The can was TOTALLY empty and there was not a drop on the floor...I continued picking up the full cans with awe and wonder in my head...I then picked up another EMPTY!...Sucker had drank 2 Molson Canadians LOL...

Another time I got up and went outside at camp...I had left a shot glass with Wild Turkey in it...I came back and the glass was empty...Not a drop around it...I thought the guy that was there with us had popped it back and proceeded to pour myself another...About 5 minutes later I just happened to look at that old pooch and he was sitting there drooling...Then he started to sway...And he just rolled over on his side and was out........dang lush. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]