Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: marinara sauce

Re: marinara sauce

Now that's my idea of a kitchen!

Yeah I was drooling [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] You might also try roasting your tomatoes lightly before useing them as well. Roasting really brings out the full flavor. When you get that wood grill BBQ going try some Flame roasted artichoke hearts for that pie. You might also look at www.foodtv.com or the food net work for recipes on line. Try a search for King Arthur Flour. I believe they have on line sales and also Zingermans deli in Ann arbor Michigan for all kinds of gourmet goodies on line like your fresh cheese. Dave

Thanks for the suggestions Dave. I've roasted tomatoes for salsa (and for mole, come to think of it), but never for pizza sauce. I'll have to try it. Dunno why I never thought of it. The artichoke hearts sound great. Can't wait to try them, too. Hmmm. Wonder if the ole driveway torch would work? [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I usually use King Arthur Bread flour for my pizza dough - I like the high gluten. Seems to give me the texture I'm looking for.

As for kitchens, well, one day I'm going to build a kitchen and then add on a house...