Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trouble in the ADGA

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Re: Trouble in the ADGA

Thanks for posting this, Steve. I thought of posting it, and then forgot to. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

A friend of mine is very active in the ADGA, and she knows Mr. Considine well. She is someone I respect very much, and when this whole story broke, she told me that there's no way this could be true. I'm a member of ADGA, as I'm sure you are, too. Most people who I know who are involved in ADGA feel that it was just a case of a vindictive former employee, so, happily, I don't think Mr. Considine's reputation has been seriously hurt. The farming world is actually a pretty small world, and people involved in it usually can get the inside story.
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Re: Trouble in the ADGA

Within the farm community, I expect he'll fare well enough, we all pretty much knew what was going on from the start, and just a quick word is enough for us to understand. It's all of the people he has to deal with off the farms that I'd worry about.

Word won't spread real fast or wide. Dairy Goat Journal carried the story because it's a magazine about goats. CNN might very well not even mention that he's been cleared. They sure did when he was accused, though. [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Steve