Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need a name

Re: need a name

Yep, that was it.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    that I must name her something that he won't be embarrased to say

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally understand that. Some former neighbor's of mine had a peekapoo. When it was given to them, they misunderstood and thought the dog's NAME was Peekaboo.

To make a long story short, the dog got out one night, and he was running down the street chasing after the dog in his underwear, yelling, "Peekaboo! Peekaboo!"

That's the kind of thing you never live down! [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Lol! That was funny.

Right now Fred wants to name her either Penny or Snort for this funny little sound she makes when she barks. This may take...a lot of time. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I read somewhere that dogs respond better to hard consonant sounds like "K" and "T". They certainally come out with more authority when you're made at the dog and you're yelling his name. No good suggestions, however, for your dog!

How about "Emmie" or "Emmy" for those beautiful emerald green eyes? [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Meet RAISIN! With that wrinkled face....it just had to be. Thanks for all the suggestions. It only took me a week!