Thread: One mean Ram!!!

One mean Ram!!!

We bottle fed a orphan lamb last year.The sweetest little guy. He followed us everwhere we went,even loved to ride in the truck! We never kept him in a pen or anything.Now he is huge,and so mean! One day I heard my daughter yelling for me,she was on top of the car! He was determined to get her!He put a huge dent in the side of our car! Now we can't LET him out! He just rams everything.We never had him "fixed" [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img] Is it to late for that?
    Man cannot live on bread alone.He needs peanutbutter,too.

Re: One mean Ram!!!

Hey, Renee. I don't know sheep, but if you did THAT to me, I'd really be angry with you! [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Too late, I think. By over-handling him as a lamb, you gave him the notion that YOU are part of the flock, and that's how he's gonna treat you.

Do you like mutton?

You might try either an electric cattle prod, or one of those dog shock collars that work when you press the button.

Fawteen is right, he thinks you're one of the flock and he is trying to establish dominance. A prod or collar will help establish it back, but most likely, his days as a cute, trustable pet are over. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Steve