Thread: What's up w/ tractorbynet.com

What\'s up w/ tractorbynet.com

I get some perfume web site when I try to go to www.tractorbynet.com

Re: What\'s up w/ tractorbynet.com

They are switching computers around, at least that what was in the plans. Maybe not going so well. ?????

Works fine for me. I was just on TBN before checking here.

Kevin

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills

Yeah, something's a little goofy right now, but it's not quite as far out as you might think. It looks like that "perfume web site" is run by one or more of our beloved TBN/CBN crew, and might very well live on the same server.

I'd guess that there's some work in progress (new servers, maybe? [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ), and there's a temporary boo-boo in place at the moment.

Knowing our wizards as we do, I'd expect they'll straighten it out shortly. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

OH, Thankgod... Geeze about gave me a heartattack!!
    I thought I lost TBN for good, or someone hacked the site with perfume sniff sniff! Going thru withdrawl tonite though [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

It'll be all good when everything is done, crossing my fingers.

J

Whew...I thought it was my computer (but I did notice the similar format). Now who'd a thunk--tractors and perfume from the same folks???

I just got a screen that said the site (TBN) was unavailable instead of getting the perfume. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] At 7:02 p.m., yesterday, Ibrahim posted a message on TBN that they would be changing to a new IP adddress for this site, TBN, and some others (this is not the change to the new server, but will make it easier when they do change servers). He did not anticipate any problems, but said they were possible. I'll bet it won't be long before everything is right again.

Ibrahim gave instructions for anyone to check to see whether TBN was on the new IP or the old one and I just checked; still shows the old one.

And I just checked another way and got the perfume site. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Administrator

Sorry for the glitches. Yes, there have been some re-directs to other sites we own that "share" our current servers. One is AttarBazaar.com.

When the conversion to the new servers is completed within the next few days, TBN and its relaetd sites (CountryByNet and others coming) will be off by themselves.

Things should be settled down by now. If you have any further issues like this, just refresh your screen, or delete the cache and try again. It is definitely a moment-by-moment thing.

Thanks for all of your understanding during this maintainance period. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hakim Chishti
    Staff/Moderator

Thought maybe it was just me. I get kicked out all of a sudden, sometimes I bring it up and it just disappears. I never know if I will be able to get in. It is very frustrating. In fact I came here because tractorbynet flew away. I also had the perfume come up, starting to think of cyberhomicide, but this computer is not that old.

These sites have been moved to faster servers. There was an announcement about the downtime, starting at 2:45 PM on 2/14, posted on TBN.