Thread: Rust Repair Panels

Rust Repair Panels

Does anyone know of some websites where I can buy patch panels for a '79 GMC/Chevy pickup? The box is pretty solid except for the metal above the wheel wells. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Rust Repair Panels

Have you ever gotten the Chevy/GMC catalog in the mail? They sent it to me automatically when I bought my old truck. I thought everyone who bought one just got the catalog once in awhile. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

It's a private company and is full of nothing but Chevy and GMC truck parts, and it includes almost every panel. If I haven't thrown it out, I'll try to find it and see if they have a website.

In the meantime, JC Whiteny does carry some panels. Don't know if you can order over the net, but the address is:

www.jcw.com

I'll try digging for the other catalog tonight or tomorrow and see if I've still got it. Maybe it's got a website address.

Steve

napa auto parts sells some too

No, I didn't forget you. It just took this long to find the catalog with my non existent filing system. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

The company name is: LMC Truck

website is www.LMCTRUCK.com

The catalog I have is only Chevrolet Truck parts and covers about everything, body parts, engine parts, trim, lights, electrical, cooling, interior, axles, brakes, etc. On their website, I notice they also carry Ford parts.

Steve

Thanks for the replies, I did find LMC online and sent for a catalog. I also found Mill Supply which offers the exact wheel arch panels I'm looking for.

If anyone else is looking for repair parts check out Mill Supply Inc.