Thread: Steel Garage

Steel Garage

Will be looking to have built a 2 1/2 car steel building garage in the Corsicana,Texas area in October. Any one here have any contacts or recomendations for that area?
    Gettin Back To My Country Roots

Re: Steel Garage

Wow no peplies. I'm amazed. Then what or who would you all use for a garage if it was you? This is going to go next to and be used for the garage for a new mobile home.

My friend bought a steel building from Menards and used a contractor they suggested to put it up. Came out real nice. I assume they have Menards in Texas. Don't know if they're national or not.

Phxraptor,
    Arcosteelbuildings.com may have what your asking. They are out of GA but the good thing about gettinit from them, you pay no sales tax. They should have a warehouse near you, and can provide info on contractor/builder. You might look down the road (Tyler, Athens) to one of the small colleges and enlist some of those young hands....don't know if their still there or not....Ahhhhh nothin like good ol' Texas roots!!! Mine are from around Big D....Got grandbabies here in TN and can't get there from here!!
    Best of everything,
    roy

Thanks Roy !