Thread: 150 to 250

150 to 250

Just traded my 2001 F150 Lariet 4X4 to a 2003 F250 Turbo Diesel Lariet 4X4. Both had similar miles 45,xxx.... Boy, I like the BIG TRUCK!
    Bo McCarty, Realtor

Re: 150 to 250

Congratulations on the move up - I'm sure you'll be happy. I'm on my second Superduty and have loved the 140,000 miles I've put under them.

www.thedieselstop.com

If you don't know of it, check it out. Like most posting boards you have to take it all with a grain of salt (sorry guys), but I have found it to be a useful resource.

Gregg
    Remember - If I sound like I know nothing about farming it's because I really don't!

Enjoy [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tug something!

Egon

Congrats, I got a 3500 Dodge about a year ago and know what you mean about the the big truck thing!

Enjoy. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

yep enjoy
    i traded in a mazda b series on a chevy 2500hd with the duramax and have loved every minute of it....just waiting for snow, to play with the new snowplow.

I have two brothers with those big Chevys..... Make sure you read or watch the video if you have (they all may have) the Allison transmission. They said they thought they were blowin' it up but that's the way they shift.
    Bo McCarty, Realtor

what video? i have the allison, but have not heard anything about them failing.

More room to carry bluegrass instruments and equipment!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Gary
    Bluegrass Music ...
    Finger-pickin' good!

Oh, they don't fail, they just shift a lot and it's loud. As my neighbor told my brother on one he borrowed to tote a Vette, "I thought the transmission was falling out."
    The Allison trannys are awesome but they don't act or sound like a transmission on a regular 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton pickup.
    Chevy has a video that describes all the sounds of the Allison transmission in action, as to alert the driver of what is normal even though it don't sound normal.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you... I guess I dangled a participle. I hate it when that happens in public.
    Bo McCarty, Realtor

Yeppers.... I had a full load with my PA last Saturday doing sound for Ernie Thacker & Route 23 and Rick Oldfield/James Price and Old School.
    Off to IBMA next Wednesday.... I have at least two more sound gigs this winter...heck and I wanna sell the PA.
    Bo McCarty, Realtor