Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seal Boston Terrier

Re: Seal Boston Terrier

Al.. She isn't going to give up BYB.

Abby, obviously you have taken what I said and turned into something else... I haven't nor have i ever threatened you or anyone here or anywhere else. I merely stated that you think that I or Fred have have been harsh.. you should try to make this exact same post (question about finding a red boston) on a boston board... Might I suggest www.bostonterrier.org
    Those people and breeders would shred you to pieces. I was merely passing info on to you since you obviously know very little about breeding Boston's and the complications associated with them.

I'm not against responsible breeding, just irresponsible breeding designer dogs that will undoubtly have health issues in the future. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

You will have to live you yourself.

Al,
    Thanks for your suport. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Abby [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    If you see someome without a smile -- Give them yours !
    You'll both feel better !

Handyman.

<font color="blue">"Might I suggest www.bostonterrier.org" </font color>

Wow!!! Dropped by your suggestion and copied the following post. Can't figure why anyone would get involved with this bunch of yahoo's. I don't think these folks like each other. This is from a "five star" member.

"I think very black and white, anyone that breeds dogs for money - is disgusting and should burn in hell. Pet Breeder as an occupation - that is a loser occupation. I feel you should exploit your own body for money not an innocent animal.
    How come all the reputable breeders arent on that list? Why, because they are not puppymillers. Someones name does not pop up on that list for no apparent reason. How come I'm not on that list? Because I have a real job not exploiting dogs for my own greed!!! I cant be as nice as everyone else. I'm sorry but someone who is a pet breeder as an occupation stands for everything we hate here. " Boston Terrier