Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anybody use Socket Systems to build a barn?

Re: Anybody use Socket Systems to build a barn?

I know this is an older thread... but I am very interested in hearing how things have gone for everyone with the Socket System.

cr295, How is the finished product standing up?

Jason, Did you get approval? If not why?

I like the idea of the system and can get it from a supplier in another province. I'm just not certain if it is worth it when I can also have a pole building done by a local company. THey have an engineer and work with a truss fabricator. I also would like to be able to do it in the next couple of months.

I haven't built with Socket Systems yet, but I am drawing up a set of plans for a new 24' x 32' garage to be built south of Flagstaff Arizona. I have just begun to ask the Manufacturer questions on his internet, but have no responses yet.

My attempts at contacting the closest rep went unanswered. I should try again.

Let us know what you can findout.

YES! Socket Systems is now Socket Systems, LLC under new ownership.
    They can be found at http://www.socketsys.com or by calling
    800-724-8250. All their products are for sale online and they are itching to become a staple in the building industry. If you want to see how easy to build go to http://www.socketsys.com/video.htm.

Lumber Link can be used to build garages, pole barns, workshops, or even homes!