Thread: What is not happening here?

What is not happening here?

Granted, I am not an avid poster on this forum but I do check in during the day.

Today there are no new posts, checked the posts for the last 24 hours, two last night before 9pm.

Cannot believe that you guys are all typed out. Maybe we need to discuss the merits of the 3130 at altitude to get things going again here. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: What is not happening here?

Guess everybody is froze up [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yes I saw that yesterday and was amazed that no one had anything to say! I was speechless!!!!

Makes you kind of suspect you are standing in front of one of those "YOU ARE HERE" sign/maps that has a second arrow pointing to another location and it is labeled "and those in the know, are HERE!"

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

What is happening is that I am able to read all posts - something I gave-up on a long time ago at TBN.

If its not tractor related, I have recently been trying to post on C B N , but it seems if I "need" a answer it is necessary to post the same question on both C B N and T B N .
    My kids posted a question about collie breeding under "Pets" on 1/11/05 with not one reply.
    As long as T B N has the " Rural Living " forum C B N will not improve. Suggestion! to the people that make decisions, Make the" Rural Living " forum on T B N a direct link to C B N, no choice, if you have a non tractor question they must post here. I think this site is worth saving.

Ron

Cambridge, New York in beautiful Washington County, next to Vermont

Ron, that's a great idea!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Rich
    "What a long strange trip it's been."

Administrator

We've thought about this, but in reality I think it would be too much of an inconvenience for most people to come to both sites, and we might just lose the posts altogether.

But we'll continue to think about it. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator