Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #1 Spring Project

#1 Spring Project

What is your first spring project when the snow clears and the ground thaws ? mine is to build new pole barn for my tractor and equipment, give my garage back to my cars and trucks

Ron

Re: #1 Spring Project

I'd sure would like to pick one project but kinda suspect there will be about a dozen being juggled at the same time. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

With non being done properly!!

Procastination is my Forte [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Egon

All of equal priority...
    - Mulch the Christmas trees (1000) and the raspberries (200)
    - Sink fence posts to fence pasture
    - Clear debris, till, and plant pasture

Finish up where I left off last fall...

Brick on circle drive landscape wall and brick on raised patio. Hope to be done in time for the warmth of summer [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Rob

When our snow melted (all 1/4 inch of it) we mowed the lawn.

I have 150 conservation trees coming in March and April. Getting those in the ground, planting a few more fruit and nut trees, and getting the garden ready ought to keep me fairly busy. I also want to build a brick planter/seat along side the patio, and that will probably begin as soon as it warms up enough and isn't raining. We've had such a wet winter so far that all of the above will either be started in the mud or put off in hope of a dry spell.

Chuck

Sounds like we all are waiting ( I hate waiting ) for Spring, hopefully, the groundhog is wrong and winter is short. Maybe at my state's farmshow I will lose this cabin fever I have.

JazzDad
    Except for where I plowed and the "brown" grass shows, I haven't seen green grass since October. In my area the snow has not been deep, but it is persistant (need spell check), I
    think they call it lake effect snow!

Ron

<font color="purple"> Sounds like we all are waiting ( I hate waiting ) for Spring </font color>

Depends on where you are [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Here in AZ, we're in the height of project season. Nice sunny skies and 70° weather. I want to get everything wrapped up before July's heat.

<font color="blue"> </font color> "I want to get everything wrapped up before July's heat."
    <font color="black"> </font color>
    Hank
    Sounds like My winter (too much snow &amp; frozen ground) is your Summer ( too hot to work 100+ temps). While your inside absorbing the Air Conditioner, I'll be outside in the cool Catskill Mountain Air ( low 80's) [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] finishing my projects. Last summer it was rare we hit 90

Ron
    <font color="blue"> </font color>

New fences and stump removal.