I'm getting ready to build and I was wondering if buying a radial arm saw was the right choice for framing. Here's the dealie. The house is 3200 sq ft total, 2650 heated. It has 5 dormers. Built on a slab, 2 story, 2 baths upstairs, humongeous bath for the master ( my wifes idea, jeesh). A large room over the garage. 2 staircases, one for the room over the garage. Built in an L shaped, the garage makes the L. Now I hope I've given you an idea what I'm doing and as you can see, a lot of framing and why I was wondering if a radial saw was the right ticket. Don't know if I could buy one from a pawn shop or not. By the way, I checked into being the contractor myself and subbing out the different parts of the house. Bids came in at $225.000.00 + or -. Biggest expense would be the framer at $32.000.00. I said to myself, I can do this. I'm retired and 55 yrs old. Not the best back (Thanks to an RPG in 1968) but I think it will hold up with the help of a lot of Motrin. So how about the radial saw? Yes or No. Thanks for the help. Oh, to the Texans out there, What do you think about the cost? How is it in your area?

Thanks
Dick Austin