Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about Mules!

Re: How about Mules!

GaryM, ya know thats how "mule fever "starts.. etting to know them.. and next thing ya know.. you own one ! LOL i see your from MO. that where some of my stock is from. i have 2 drafts that came from MO stock , and my Jack came from 3 jumps , some big ranch out there. good to see that your not a "grumpy neighbor" those ol mules know who to like,and who isnt so nice.
    Bird, yep they always get a second wind when they see the gate to the barn LOL its amazing how strong they really are, even the small ones. i had my share of"field sking" LOL Rose

Rose,

Do you ever complete in the Mule jumping contests? I've seen them at the fair in Lincoln County MO and I never knew that they could jump like that.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, i made the mistake of doing that with my big blegin mule, now when fall comes and if she thinks i haven't come to bring her from pasture as soon as she wants she jumps the big gates! they call it "coon jump" at mule shows here. i know i got a winner in my heard but dont want to incourrage the jumping ,LOL i have jumped them over creeks and logs when trail riding, the mules, i did it a couple times on the donks, just about got the worst case of whip lash ever !they jump up and out, not leap across. my head hit her butt and then i was looking at her ears! LOL all in a few seconds..that pretty much broke me of that . its funny how they dont have to get a run to jump just walk up and over Rose

I did a Google search for mule jumping and found some nice photos.

Hope you recoverd from the whiplash OK! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?