Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recalcitrant grease gun

Re: Recalcitrant grease gun

I'm with you Dick " Confused " only more so! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon

Yank your chain???? Who me??? Ask anyone, I'm totally dead serious. I told you a million times, DON'T EXAGGERATE!!!!

I think of computers as information appliances. Access to thesauri, dictionaries, and the like is just wonderful.

Another site that is very entertaining and useful is:

http://www.snopes.com which lists and rates urban myths, revealing their origin as far as is known. Hardly a month goes by that I don't get an email from some "chicken little" shouting about the sky falling only to look it up on snopes and find it is totally bogus. Ask Alice is another similar site.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

OHHHH yes I remember the bulk fill too. When I was little, dad bought a new 25# bucket of grease and filled his grease gun, set the lid back on the bucket and left it on the hay frame in the barnyard, later he was looking for the bucket of grease and found the bucket laying on the ground and it looked like it had been washed clean. The cows we had ate the entire bucket and licked the bucket clean. Well for the next few days you didn't dare get behind any one of those three cow. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Talk about well lubed.

Welcome to CBN, Milkman. What a great story for your first post! (Have you been registered all this time, and just now posted? Or is the system showing us an error?) I encourage you to fill out your profile, as it will help others in the future (knowing what part of the world you are in, etc). [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here's the site I use....www.onelook.com.

Let's see if we can make that a hyperlink. http://www.onelook.com/

Right on JAZDAD, Nothing wrong with a little erudition but lets strive to eschew obfuscation, OK?

While reporting that you have experienced a 100% mortality rate with your aquatic biota may be entirely accurate, you could have just said that all the fish died.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Hey Milkman, is that how you get butter? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    When I mess with grease guns it intensifies my desire to be inebriated.