Thread: Garage Floor Coatings

Garage Floor Coatings

I'm would like to get some feedback & ideas from anybody who has used any of the Epoxy garage floor coatings such as UCoatIt or the Rust-Oleum products.
    I am building a new home with an attached 3 car garage (approx 920sq garage). The floor was poured on March 5th. I know that I will need to wait awhile for some of the moisture to work its way out. But I also want to use the garage minimally before I coat it.
    Any thoughts, ideas suggestions would be appreciated.

-dave

Re: Garage Floor Coatings

I have a friend who used the Rust-Oleum product. Not that this is a long term observation but after one year it still looks great.

Re: Garage Floor Coatings

Thats good to hear. I really like the end results either product gives. The U Coat It stuf is considerable more expensive than the Rust-Oleum product. Good to hear that it is holding up well for him.

-dave

I think epoxy coating is one of the best solutions for you to get rid of your garage floor problems. It is easy to apply and gives clean and fresh look to your garage. You can also clean it by wiping it with a mop. Your floor surface will be shiny and smooth. That is why I like it.