Thread: How could someone do it?

How could someone do it?

I am so mad it wouldn't do for me to find the thief. My daughter is a single school teacher, who works 2 jobs just to stay above water, and some lowlife scum steals her mower.
    She couldn't even afford a mower in the first place, so I got her one. She has an acre to mow, so I got her a Troybuilt 14 HP 42" mower. she has my lawn trailer and they left it. They even removed the towel from the seat and left it in the trailer. If I got my hands on the SOB who did it I bet he wouldn't feeel like stealing anyone else's mower. I'm not done venting, but will stop for now, Later, Nat

Re: How could someone do it?

42"... I assume it is/was a riding mower. Is there a way to disable them so they can't be easily driven?

About the "bad guy(s)... If you did anything to the culprit(s) you'd probably suffer more at the hands of the law than they. Now, of course, if they were armed and you felt threatened by their screw driver, tire iron, or whatever you could use lethal force to protect your own life. Just make sure their prints are on their weapon(s) and they aren't breathing before you call 9-1-1.

Pat
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Pat, I'm 6'4 and weigh 225. I don't want to remove them from the earth, but sure would like to teach them a little lesson in respect for other peoples property. Sure seems strange that some people work so hard at being good, when being a thief comes so easy to others. Makes you wonder what they were taught by their parents. I know what mine taught me and it wasn't all with a belt, most of it was by example, and I'd like to make an example of the thieves. I'm still venting, but it's better.
    Later, Nat

Nat,
    I sounds like your daughter is a great person so its really frustrating to hear that something like this occurs to someone like her.

It sure makes you want to find that punk @ss and exact a pound of flesh.....or tie him to a rank horse and let that horse run.

Mark

Local Sherriff's dept busted a ring that had been stealing mowers and such. I'm going to call the Sheriff tommorow and see if by any chance her's is impounded, can't hurt.
    They caught them because one of the idiots dropped their cell phone, and somehow they were able to trace it. The Sheriff's Dept. spokesman said that they wern't stealing for drugs, just for a living, does that make it better? Later, Nat