Thread: My Pond Has Been Taken Over

My Pond Has Been Taken Over

My pond has been taken over by some giant denizens of the deep. Oh, What should I do?

Re: My Pond Has Been Taken Over

Sorry rfawkes, but I can't tell what they are, fish or mammel but was reminded of a ole saying! "Like shooting fish in a barrel!" Don't know if it fits but if it unwanted, it looks like a couple of shotgun blast may stun the survivors! Anyway I couldn't tell what it was! It's a pretty pic thou, just my vision, I reckon!

They are my catfish at feeding time. They think I feed them just because I am a nice guy, but I have another motive. Rolled in corn meal and deep fried.

Man, yours isn't near as bad as my dad and mines. When the fish come to feed, the pond turns BLACK. We have finally stopped feeding them since they have stopping biting. I'll fix their tails. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

Hmmm. Doesn't this belong in the "Pets" forum? [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It does, but in a civilized society as ours... we don't eat our pets [img]/forums/images/icons/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]