Thread: horses for sale

horses for sale

Does any one know of any horses for sale for an experienced rider, that is on the taller side and on a budget of $1500. any info would be great. age 4-15 breed doesn't matter. thanks

Re: horses for sale

Horses for sale where?

Around denton. No farther than 50 miles away please

That's Denton, TX, I believe. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] In spite of the number of Texans we have as members, we have members around the world, you sometimes have to be more specific. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Bird, Denton is hardly Texas, just Baja Oklahoma.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Um sorry I didn't realize i wasn't being specific. I did mean denton, texas. I live about 5 miles away from the state school if that helps. the horse can be at most 50 miles away and it turns out that the boarding place I found is not what i thought it was and i have to found another one. I need a place that is no farther than 30 miles away and that has board self care or full care for at most $175 a month. please any help would be great, Thanks [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

on your last post "horse boarding help" i left you a message about one for $950 in campbell.
    did you get that message? i was the last one to respond. you can go back and re-read it if you like. you can find better deals out hear.

Hello Horselover, speaking as a longtime horseowner, lover and boader & a one time keeper of boarded horses!, I've got 3 horses within 3 miles of my home and somedays it's just almost impossible to get down to the horses! I think if you put the pencil and paper to your budget that you may be asking for a whole lot for a little! Stable/land board/rent, water, feed, hay and put in and turnout daily, WoW! I was doing it & got that amount and wasn't making anything on it! Horses are a great expense and if your not gonna be using them it would be better to rent/find a friend that would let you ride theirs! Skimping, 1/50 lb bag of fed a week but more like 2, a bale of hay which is selling for about $5 a bale at 2day prices! Utilities, horseshoers, vet bills, horse trailer & truck! Oh Gosh, Sorry I got started
    Another good bet is to find a person that has a spare stall and pay board and trade off work around the barn for turnout & feeding! U could clean their stalls and when they are out of town, feed their animals and watch out forthe place! What YOU think!

hey thanks for the replies. I didn't see the one about the horse but if i could get some more ifo about him/her that would be great. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I am experienced in owning and boarding horses. actually for the last 2 years i had at least 3 horses on my own property. I was wonderin if anybody new of any places or does that sort of thing? If you know anybody please tell me!!!! I am looking at a nice gelding this weekend and need to find a place ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]