Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: note

Re: note

I have opened links, don't remember if it was on this site, when a page loads, I go to click a link, but as I do so the page jumps or realigns in the browser window. This means that what I meant to click on wasn't what actually was selected.

Doesn't happen often, but has happened.

Just offering another scenario for consideration. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Re: note

Gator Dude, Good thinking. A very plausible possibililty but not likely in my case since: 1. I have my desktop set for single click so I rarely ever have to double click for anything. 2. The "GLITCH" is not happening when opening Netscape, 3. IT isn't happening when first going to CBN.

It seems to happen most frequently when navigating to a new forum or topic/thread. The back button fixes the problem. I guess no harm no foul is my attitude. It is a minor bother, disconcerting at first (as if Scotty beamed me to another place without warning) but it doesn't happen so frequently that I can't deal with it so I just live with it. Compared to all the other "FEATURES" we live with while dealing with our Gatesian creations, it is no big deal.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"