Thread: Strange morning!

Strange morning!

This morning I got up to feed the horses, and when I look out into the pasture I think I see a Jack Russel Terrier. Another look, and I think it is someone's lost goat. So, my wife and I go outside to get the goat and notice that it runs into the chicken wire in a panic trying to get away. As I get closer, I notice that it doesn't look like a goat, but more like a brown and white fawn! It gets away, but I swear that was a fawn with funny markings! On the way back to the house, I noticed the Armadillo I shot the night before is gone (He wouldn't stop trying to dig under the foundation of my house). About 25 feet away, I see that another armadillo has moved the dead one, and pushed into a hole that the living armadillo had dug. I am talking about a 2 foot wide by 10 inch deep hole! The armadillo is in the hole, trying to have intercourse with the dead one, and between sessions it would dig more dirt out from under the dead one! What a strange morning!!!!!!

No, there is nothing wrong with my drinking water! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Strange morning!

Joe R, excuse me but is that Steven King County? Haven't heard anything so strange except from Human beans(armaldilos)! & as far as fawns, there all types of deer being raised all over the country now! & maybe it's some of them or a goat that's a unusual breed! for U'r area! Heck I don't know, GET PIC's & we'll report a siteing !!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Strange morning!

Joe; Reminds me of a few people I know!! The goat that is, or the dog, or the fawn, or......... Never mind. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Trucks are red, Tractors are blue.