Thread: Huge Squirrel

Huge Squirrel

Hello All,
    I just found this site and thought that you might likethis pic. That's a 1 gallon pickle jar next to him.
    You ARE a redneck if... you knew someone whose last words were "Hey y'all, watch this!"

Re: Huge Squirrel

Welcome to CBN, Michael. On the whole, we're a wary lot. Give us some more details on this large arboreal rodent. [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I think maybe Jazz Dad meant weary . [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That's a funny looking squirrel. I've never seen one that looked old. Are the white features normal in your area or is everybody a bad shot? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The white is pretty rare around here , but this one and one more live in my parents trees and keep the smaller squirrels away from the feeder. We had to make the holes on the feeder bigger because they would not fit in the feeder nor would they let others in. Its fascinating to watch the two of them roam around while a large hawk sits and watches, knowing that they are waaaayy too big for him to handle. I'm not sure what old is for a squirrel, but they've been around for a few years.
    You ARE a redneck if... you knew someone whose last words were "Hey y'all, watch this!"

It looks like a fox squirrel. If this is the case, they come in all different colors.
    They are cool animals and make a really nice mount!

I have some different angles that show his other colors, but they are loaded on my home computer and I will be out of town thru Monday.