Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delta Continuously variable speed drill press

Re: Delta Continuously variable speed drill press

Egon,

It's my understanding that only members of AAA can visit Pat's house. They are the only ones able to get the AAA TripTik required to find one's way around. Just show your membership card at the nearest AAA office when you cross the border into OK and they will furnish the TripTik. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm pretty sure that members of the Canadian equivalent are also welcome.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Thanks for the information Gary [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon

Egon, I reread the post that confused you. It was ambiguous in the part about going back and forth. I meant back and forth between different bits or the like as opposed to having multiple units each with a bit so as to reduce tool changes. I didn't mean back and forth across the GREAT DISTANCES ENCOUNTERED IN THE VAST EXPANSES OF MY SHOP!!!

My wife has removed my microwave and put it in the kitchen today. [img]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Next she will take my little dorm room sized frige and its convenient cold drinks and spirit it away to the kitchen. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

I did so like to be able to find refreshment while treking across those unimaginably long distances between various tools/workstations.

I have a plan to thwart that maniacle posibility... I'll haul down and install one or both of the friges.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have a plan to thwart that maniacle posibility

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no plan when " She Who Must Be Obeyed " is involved.
    Just do as you are told for peace of mind ! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon

Egon, I like to think of it as "SHE WHO MUST HAVE THE ILLUSION OF BEING OBEYED!"

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Dreaming or on too much medication???

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] When I had my business in a machine shop in an intensely farmed vegetable growing area in the central valley of CA, we did a land office business in roller chain sprockets. Of course we stocked them with minumum bore and we bored them out as needed for the customer. Along with that we cut a keyway and drilled for two set screws. We had a row of drill presses set up; each with it's own function: tap drill size; relief hole; counter sink; and ream. Drill presses were cheaper than shop labor. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJDave