LOL!!! Nawww, Pat that ol' thing up there ain't for crows. Itsfur skunks!! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Its an amonia gun. Once they smell and get a taste of amonia, they give up on sharin' their odiferousness and just run off!!! The scary thing up there is an improvement plan for the neighborhood but it fell through from a lack of interest. (I actually ran a skunk family out of my old barn using amonia in a water gun....)

Here's another look at my current project. Say, it looked fairly good before the wind/rain! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

the rafter overhang above the garage doors doesn't have the proper top plate /birds mouth construction atop the wall (thanks to my professional framers) so my challenge if I chose to take it is reworking um. Completed the other side (porch) easily from outside as there was no overhang and the sheathing didn't come all way to end of rafters, but this side is best reached from inside with the ol' sawzall.

I started out planning to site build my trusses using plan from (Barnplans.com) but the construction expense with 2x8s and 1/2" plywood gussets led me to purchase prebuilt trusses. They have a 3-12 pitch lower cord which gives nice cathedrel affect to the ceiling. Peak is about 11'-6". It opens the 26x50 loft room a bit.

The 30x40 barn in back ground will be torn down, reusing some material in the new.

Have a blessed OK day, Pat.
Roy