Thread: Lots has changed since I've been here last ...

Lots has changed since I\'ve been here last ...

I am now officially divorced and have moved from the country to the city. My book should be out in about 6 weeks. All this news can be found at my web site. Hope you guys will let me hang around even if I'm not on a homestead anymore. web page

Re: Lots has changed since I\'ve been here last ...

Good luck with your new start in life. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Be sure to stop by and let us know how it's going.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Keep the chin up, [ the English have a different wording ] and forge ahead. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ahhh... two of my favorite people. I'm just as chipper as I can be. Nothing but good vibes thus far.

I'll be back when I have more time to elaborate. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, Lady, Just keep on keeping on. I'm sure there will be no complaints here about you visitin' your country cousins.

By the way, It could just be a problem at my end but...

Often web designers get something working with MS Internet Exploder, withdraw from the field of combat, and declare victory without having checked or ensured the pages work with other browsers, even ones in common usage like FireFox.

This morning I installed the latest FireFox upgrade (2.0.0.7) and when I went to your "home" and enlarged the itsy bitsy default type size so my old eyes (actually corrected to 20-20 or better with my glasses) could read it, part of the page enlarged and overlapped the part that didn't rendering the enlarged section illegible.

It works fine with IE just not my installation of FF (2.0.0.7) so you might want to get independent confirmation that it is FF friendly. It could be a problem at my end.

To keep your stress level down... This was an attempt to help not harass. To really keep your stress level down you have to keep two things firmly fixed in your mind: 1. Don't sweat the small stuff, and 2. Nearly everything is small stuff.

Best of luck to you,

Patrick
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"