New House

Here's how we began.

Re: New House

Here are all your photos:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
    :: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

Lot's of work goes into building a new house. I know I'm tired, Hope you aren't building that monster by yourself. How many SQ FT? Keep us posted, but it works better if you reply to the first post with all the future updates.
    Pat, and Cowboyup are doing the same thing so maybe they can answer any questions that come up.
    Later, Nat

So, now we know what you've been up to, and why you haven't been hanging out on CBN. Nice to see the progress, Dick.
    Hot time to be building! [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Gatorboy, I think your either transparent or being ignored. Nice house Mr Anything, best wishes in your endeavor.

So sorry about all the posts. I went back to delete all the posts except the original thread but it wouldn't let me. Oh well. I didn't mean to take up all that space. Yes, Jazz, Im doing most of it myself. It's a b****. This heat wave thats come on in June has really made it rough. Hasn't rained here since the last week of May. Good for building but bad for growing my hay. I'm going to start feeding hay to my girls this week. Back to the house. It's a three bedroom, 2
    upstairs, (both upstairs bedrooms have thier own bathroom), and master downstairs. Over the garage is a bonus room that house my wifes sewing and my big screen TV for sporting events with my buddies. House didn't look this big when I looked at the plans [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . I call it the Hotel Austin.
    Thanks for the nice comments from everyone. Makes me feel like I'm doing it right.

Dick

Heres an update on the house we're building if anyone cares to look. Most of the work is being done on the inside now.

Dick

New House

New House

Whoa, Dick! Building yourself a little shack in the woods.

Let's see some interior pix.

JazzDad:

This looks just like a project some one else here is working on. Chances are once inside you may be lost forever unless you have left a trail of colored rocks! [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Very nice looking house. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon