Thread: More Substitute Teaching

More Substitute Teaching

[img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I made the decision to "re-up" as a substitute teacher and today is the day that I begin a two-day SUB SKOOL to refresh my certificate. Between taking time out to do an extensive home remodeling project and then planting corn in the spring, I only taught 38 days this last school year. I'm going to be thinking more like FIFTY days of sub work for this upcoming 2005-06 school year. That's a nice second income and I enjoy teaching. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJDave

Re: More Substitute Teaching

Have fun! If your kids are anything like the ones in our school, you are in for some, well lets say "interesting" days! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

Re: More Substitute Teaching

[img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] OOOOOOO...YEAH! I learned a lot last year about how to operate a classroom. I was surprised at how much more meaningful "sub skool" was this time I went compared to the course I took before I had actually taught skool. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Nothing like a little time in the classroom to get you focused on what works and what doesn't. [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJDave