Thread: Property in Northern MD?

Property in Northern MD?

Everyone,
    My wife and I are going to be looking at some places in Northern MD. I may be getting a new job at Aberdeen. We are looking for property for our 4 horses. We are leaving about 5 acres in SoMD. We have found some older homes ~160 years old with barns and fencing but I am not sure about them. If anyone is in the area and can recommend places or let us know where we don't want to live that would be great.

Steve

Re: Property in Northern MD?

Anywhere in Harford County would work well for you. You will get more bang for your buck by getting farther north from the Bel Air/Fallston area. Monkton, Street, Whiteford, Jarrettsville, etc. are good places to start with.
    :: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

Thanks for the info. I am not sure about the value seems most places are 450K plus. I guess I am just thinking about my loan jumping from 100K to 300K.

Steve

Welcome to central and northern md. land prices are through the roof. we paid 150k for our house in west howard 18 years ago. paid 125k for a condo in Ho.Co 3 years ago and now its going for 300.

The prices are high. Here in SoMd you can't even find a 10 plus acre place. We are still looking.