Thread: 2 Axle Trailer Plans

2 Axle Trailer Plans

Where do you folks get your plans for building 2 axle utility trailers? I have seen them in TSC Catalog, Northern Tool Catalog, etc. But which ones do you guys recommend?
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

Re: 2 Axle Trailer Plans

I have built dozens and never had any plans, just looked at some simular to what I needed and started building. I know you can get plans from Northern, and redneck trailer supply
    http://www.redneck-trailer.com/2004/A.htm
    Maybe this will help, Later, Nat

You can get a lot of different plans from the University of North Dakota web site. I dont have it handy just search for farm equipment plans

Best place I have found is trailerplans.com. I have ordered several sets from these people and all are professionally done and easy to follow. The website has a sample of a few pages of plans so you can see what they are like. I also believe that they OEM these plans to places like Northern Tool, etc.

TrailerPlans.com web site
    My friends just call me Mad.

Thanks for your help everyone!!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg