Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using Magnets to Soften Water

Re: Using Magnets to Soften Water

Last night I stopped by my gmail account and was pleased to find that MRS SUSAN SHABANGU sent me greetings from Tobago. She is the mother of three and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy fo the Republic of South Africa. She has just inherited $79 million but is not allowed to keep it herself due to her political status.

Anyway, I probably will be able to help. The first thing that came to mind was all of that unused space on my 10 acre parcel in central California: A Water Magnetism spiritual retreat!

We've established the beneficial qualities of attacking water with magnetic forces, and we have also established that aliens have taken over California in general. A retreat seems to be a perfect melding of all those factors.

Everyone on TBN and CBN will be given complementary day passes and an invitation to hear a seminar about the healing qualities of hydromag (c) high colonics.

Can't wait to get this going!

I take it the originator of this thread (Rayko) was, for lack of a better term, a snake oil saleman? They registered and made only 8 posts all relating to this subject... hmmm... [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I did try and get money from Nigeria once... just kidding! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    - William

Well, if you want to have some fun, you can indeed reply to one of their EMails. I did that once just for kicks - not that I was bright enough to think of that myself because there are a couple of others who have documented their adventures with Nigerian entrepeaneurs on the web.

You need to get the thing kicked off with a disposable EMail account. Eg, go to Yahoo or such and set up a brand new account. Then you correspond from that one.

They begin replying to you with more form letters, customized a bit for info that you fed to them. After a while you will get 1:1 correspondence from a person, out there 'somewhere.'

When you get tired of it all, turn them in to the internet fraud people (forgot who that was), then call it a day.

The Nigerian get-rich-quick scams made it to the ignoble awards this year under the category of 'literature'. Here is the link - take a look at the 'literature' category.

If you don't feel like going the 'personal involvement' route, there are some absolutely HILARIOUS accounts on the web. My favorite was a guy who took these people so far as to have them send a digital image of one of their organizers with a slice of bread held on top of their head. Can't recall the context right now.

Anyway. Good luck with your chance at getting that $79 million. And once my spa is established you will be one of the first invited.

Martin

CJDave, That is like saying someone's tractor is too powerful and gets his work done too easily or someone is too good looking or too rich or too nice or has too powerful of magnets. NOT LIKELY.

Actually I rarely have trouble sleeping. I often work some sort of engineering problem or design something as a prelude to dropping off. It tends to take my mind off of just about everything else and I often get a good result from the session. Luckily I am not one of those types who wakes up in the wee hours with THE ANSWER.

Again, I'd like to thank you and all the others who contributed their tax money so that I could go to school. From the Viet Nam GI bill to Government employment subsidized job related school stuff. It helped.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

SLOBuds, "GET THIS GOING?" High colonics? Are you some kind of punster?

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

What about this http://www.scaleblaster.com/, is it any good or is a waste of money. [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

What does "As seen on HGTV" mean? Does HGTV indorse this product or did this product merely buy an advertising slot on HGTV? I personally do not believe in these type "gadgets". Period.
    - William

It is your money! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'd let someone else try it.

If it works and is inexpensive One would think many steam powered generating plants would be using it rather than the expensive existing treatment methods they use now.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Guess I have never fallen for a scam such as these. Guess it was about ten years ago, when the little balls for washing clothes were around. All you had to do was put the ball in the washer with the clothes, add NO detergent and the clothes would get as clean as if you had used the detergent. What people found out was that it worked for a while, that is until the plain water could no longer do the cleaning.

Guess they do work for the seller. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It's just an electromagnet. No proven benefits. Lots of testimonials due to placebo effect.