Thread: Dog Days of Summer Crappie

Dog Days of Summer Crappie

Re: Dog Days of Summer Crappie

Is that one of those rubber tape measures that expands when laid alongside a fish.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Doggone my fishing partner sure is proud of it . Rubber tape and all! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] We had a trainwreck with the pictures somehow . They will try to post more after work.

Egon, I think a cheater would be trying to make the tape shorter not longer so as to emphasize the length of the fish not make it seem shorter. Pretty impressive post production work with Photoshop though wouldn't you agree? You can hardly note any evidence of "messing around" with the pix.

I now have my approx. 200 channel catfish trained to eat stale bread when I "Frisbee" it out into the pond. A bit of a feeding frenzy. Will be much more interesting when the fish are larger as they are only 4 inches long now. In a couple years I will toss out a hook with some gooey white bread pressed onto it in the middle of one of the feeding frenzies.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"