Thread: Strange tale happened locally!

Strange tale happened locally!

My wife Vickie works at the local hospital. She came home and told this story.
    A man was arrested at the hospital on Monday, he was riding a wheel chair around the Drs. offices. He was released after 4 hrs. The same guy later that day, stold an ambulance from the base. He drove to Virginia and stopped at a convience store and tried to borrow some money from the clerk, who became suspious and called 911. Va. has a no chase policy so the subject escaped back to NC where we do chase. Troopers fininaly stopped him. When they got him out of the ambulance he had a stethoscope around his neck, a pager on his belt and rubber gloves on. In the back he had a deer that he found beside the road dead, with all 4 legs in the air and an IV in it and evidense of burns from the paddles trying to bring it back. This is a true story, 7,000.00 damage to the ambulance, the man in charge of it that left the keys in was suspended w/out pay for 30 days. The guy is now in a mental hosp.
    A lot can happen in a small town. Later, Nat

Re: Strange tale happened locally!

That is too funny! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Nat,
    Are you sure that did not happen in CA?

'Cause it really sounds like something that would happen in LA or SF..........

Good way to start my weekend. Thanks for sharing.
    Mark

Sounds like a good funny movie plot to me [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I can just see him using the paddles. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The only way the story could have been stranger is if the deer had come back to life!

-dave