I've been lurking off and on for about six months and figured I'd finally register and say hello. My wife and I moved to the White Mountains of New Hampshire from Massachusetts a little over two years ago. We built a log home as a vacation home and not long after we couldn't figure out why we kept going back to MA. So now we live in a small town, am working more hours than ever before being self-employed but enjoying all that small town life has to offer. We have wildlife like bear and moose walk through our yard and I'm going pheasant hunting for the first time next week. Tomorrow is opening day for the local, 155 year old fair and can't wait to go check out all the animals and watch the horse-pulling competition.

Another summer has gone by and we still don't have a barn built...there's always next year. We just had two cords of firewood delivered yesterday so my chore is to get it moved to the front porch.

I probably won't be able to contribute much but thought I'd make the introduction.

Aaron