Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

Gas Prices

So, what are gas prices in your area and how are you coping?
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

Re: Gas Prices

Diesel is $1.19 a liter. I just stay home.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Diesel $3.09 Gallon.....Waste Vegetable Oil still free if you ask nice and have dinner there occasionally.

Adron
    You can have it good, quick or cheap. Pick 2.

This question is like asking, "What's the temperature at your house today?"

The prices are changing almost daily and it's not like you can order gas/diesel from other areas to save money. They are what they are and there isn't anything you can do about it.
    :: D A V E
    :: g a t o r b o y

The prices are not only changing daily, but are routinely different just a few miles apart. The Walmart 2 miles from us was $2.729 yesterday, but the one 10 miles from us was $2.599. I also noticed several other stations near both of the Walmarts that were the same price as Walmart. Naturally, I filled up at the higher prices before I knew I was going to have to be down there where they were cheaper. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Probably true but I am always interested in knowing how little others pay compared to CA. The least expensive diesel I can find it $3.18 in our area.

Regards,
    Mark

I don't know what I will have to pay for my next tank but the last one I had delivered cost $1.48/gal. We'll see next spring or early summer depending on how much usage we have.

Luckily I haven't had to buy any diesel on the road as I have a 65 gal tank that I installed in place of the OEM tank and my range will get me out quite a ways and back home again.

I would be hating it if I had to fill that sucker when diesel was at its peak.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Right now in NY the prices are going up AGAIN.... I'm sick of it. We are at $3.08 a gallon. Eeek... I do remember when it was $4 though. I also remember when it was .99 cents a gallon too. How I long for those days again. Good thing for me is that I just changed jobs and I am closer to home now. Yeah! less gas each week.

Three days ago, I paid $2.769 and $2.719 on the same day at stations less than a half mile apart. But the day before, 20-25 miles from here, I saw signs at stations for $2.899 to $3.009. All those prices were for "regular"; i.e., 87 octane.

At the station where I paid $2.769 3 days ago, I noticed their sign shows it's $2.699 today; diesel $2.999.