Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Critter trapped in the walls

Re: Critter trapped in the walls

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Me, too. I'm pretty sure they are related to the critters that either steal all of my clothes hangers - except for the times that they bring extras.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I'm sure the critter goes into the clothes dryer every night and steals one sock. If we could only find his/her hiding place, we could find the mates to all those extra socks in the drawer. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

OK, I don't usually let this info out to just anyone but... Here is the deal with missing socks and extra wire hangers showing up out of nowhere...

The rotary motion of the dryer in an electric field during certain magnetic resonances brought about by solar wind and cosmic rays creates a distortion of the fabric of the space-time continuum and for a brief moment creates a situation that for a brief instant is the begining of the formulation of a small wormhole. During this instant in time, as perceived from our inertial frame of referrence (see Einstein's general theory, not special theory and also Der Relativitates Teory dem Max Plank) the sock ceases to exist in our universe and an equivalency (energy wise, E = mc * mc) of wire coathengers is formed nearby using of course preexisting wire coathangers as spatial-temporal templates.

No ghosts no haunting just straight forward moderm physics.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

That's what I always thought!
    - William

I must have slept through that class in college. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The extra wire coat hangers will point to finite start of the worm hole if held correctly.

Egon

See, now I was taught that Safety Pins change into wire hangers once a week. I can never find a safety pin and the wire hangers are falling out of the closet whenever I open the door.
    Gary
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hey! Aren't you supposed to be working?

Gary, That is an easy enough mistake to make. It seems so simple but as it is with so many other things in life, it isn't. Much more likely is that an "ill formed" worm hole (unstable event horizon or some such) is diverting someone elses converted socks into your excess supply of coathangers. As you well know there are just hoards of unexplained phenomena and apparently your vanishing safety pins are one of such.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

I was checking this thread to look for tips to catch the squirls in the attic but I'm beyond that now.

I'm on my way to check that my event horizon is stable, then cut some coat hangers into "L" shapes which I'll hold in my fist to point to the black worm hole. Then Ill go in and get my socks. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Larry