Thread: Where to get horse stall kits?

Where to get horse stall kits?

I have just completed my barn and am needing horse stalls. Who are suppliers that make a good quality, strong stall that is affordable. I don't want the stuff from Tractor Supply, as I am not so fond of their slider mechanisim.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have considered Timberline, JWHall, Classic Equine, Barnware. Any others out there.

I also would like Pannel fronts rather than component fronts.

Thanks for help

Re: Where to get horse stall kits?

Try Country Manufacturing. They make their own and the website states that "We can make virtually any size stalls that you need." I have never purchased their stalls but I have purchased their dump wagons.

Country Manufacturing horse stalls
    My friends just call me Mad.

Re: Where to get horse stall kits?

Ramm Fence has a variety of stalls. On the local level for me, I have some Amish and Mennonite stall component manufacturers close to me.

When you say you want panels, do you mean that you want welded sections rather than say loose components that need assembly? How many stalls are you doing? Are your side walls going to be grilled or wood all the way up in order to isolate your horses? What for openings if any are do you have in mind for the stall fronts to make feeding easier?

I can tell you that I have both galvanized and powder coated stall fronts and depending on the horse, both can be either in good condition or corroded from saliva.

I highly recommend that you puchase corner guards for any exposed wood that your horses might chew on.

Hope this helps.