Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadian bacon?

Re: Canadian bacon?

Hey now looky's. I cain't spell too good and don't figure it'll ever get better.

Strangely if I am writing or printing my spelling does improve.

Now to end all this here I should tell you about the problems I had gettin the monitor over to a mirror so I could read what was writen!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="blue">I've never even tried it in a sandwich, but sure do like it on pizza. </font color>

With pineapple!

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I found a website that sells it online. It is "realcanadianbacon.com" It makes my mouth water just looking at their site.

Egon, Sorry you carried the monitor to a mirror. Luckily it had a long enough cord. Too bad you didn't have a small hand mirror. Anyway, writing the letters in reverse order isn't mirror writing and although you could have made the letters come in the right order, each letter would have been backwards, still a slight mind twister. I would think reading the letters as written would have been easier than using a mirror due to the individual letters being recognizable without a mirror and "WRONG" in a mirror but maybe with temporarily induced lysdexia (what those who actually have it call it) you could do OK.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

lysdexia ???

Well, first I tried to stand on my head in front of the screen. Fortunetly I was not hurt in the ensuing fall!! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Cord length is another story for another day!

Egon, folks suffering dyslexia often have perceptual problems where things get reversed so a person suffering dyslexia may actually think of their problem as lysdexia.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ah-haw, now did you mean it shoud look like this. [Attachment]

Egon... No. IF my scanner wasn't DEAD I could show you. Upside down and backwards isn't it. Mirror writing would be what I would demonstrate.

Here, we call that delicious meat 'Peamealed Back Bacon' [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]