Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Information on Landscaping

Re: Information on Landscaping

Egon, I don't think the bubles to which the gentleman refered were in beer.

Instead they are part of a successive decomposition methodology of analysis where there are hierarchical layers of refinement where bubbles represent things or processes and can be successively decomposed into ther constituent parts which in turn can be decomposed into their... until the bubbles are so fine I once termed them FROTH (as a term of derision for when successive decompositon was OVERDONE and the term stuck in certain Government circles (certain specialized analytical groups in the DoD.)

I may have preferred beer.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

As one watches the bubbles in the beer dissapear ones mind can wander and form variable scenarios at the blink of an eye. It allows the perspective to be continuously altered by visualization. Present and various stages of the future are quickly compiled and registered for implementation.

Please note; this only happens on an individual basis if one watches the bubbles dissolve. Never should the liquid level of glass decline.

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Bubbles, beer, bubbles, beer... I think this evening a beer wins [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]