Thread: Am I crazy OR WHAT?

Am I crazy OR WHAT?

I've been trying to join TBN for a week. The password mailed to me is "never" received and I have used the forgot password thing and although it states it is being mailed shortly I never receive it until tonight and mysteriously it won't work either so I give up on it. I will not ACCESS the TBN site anymore so if anyone can help me please e-mail me.
    I made 2 posts to this site besides this one and they don't show up unless I click on my name in a previous field. I give up!! I've been members of clubs and posted forums many times and never had problems before. Please someone let me know if its me or some problems within the site. Thanks, Tony

Parker County, Texas and Santa Fe County, NM

Re: Am I crazy OR WHAT?

TBN is working fine, I was just there. Since you're signed up here, I would PM Ibrahim or Muhammed and ask them for help if I were you.

Thanks for your reply. The posts I made on this site I was viewing in flatmode instead of expanded thread, thats why I couldn't see them. I'm sure the TBN is an oversight of some kind on my part but so far, login is still not successful. I've tried all the troubleshooting tips and deleted the TBN cookie. I will pm someone again. Thanks.

Tony, Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I went through so much frustration trying to log in on TBN and failing over and over and over that I eventully gave up. Maybe some year I will have time to work it out and post ther again like I used to.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

That's odd. I forgot a password once a long time ago, Muhammad e-mailed me one and I've never had any more trouble logging on at TBN.