Thread: Hard Times

Hard Times

We recently found out our 10 year old golden has cancer. She has a tumor growing in her sinus cavity. Well, last night, she began having seizures. It kills us, but we know the time is near. We will probably have to put her down soon. It makes no sense...their lives go WAY too fast. [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Life- flys when you need it to crawl, crawls when you need it to fly.

Re: Hard Times

Yep, it is hard to say goodbye to a good dog, they are practically family members. Had to have my son's coon dog put to sleep, 13 years old and stopped eating. It was a sad day but she lived much longer than we thought she ever would and although almost deaf was treeing coons at 12 years old. We certainly never knew she would outlive her owner but her picture will for ever be displayed in granite. Angel

"Front View"
    My Boykin Spaniel is 12 now and starting to fade. I know the day is coming for her too but it will still be hard. I duck hunted her this year but she wears out pretty fast if she has to swim very far so I just let her do pretty much what she wants. She wants more than anything to be in the water.

I tell you, its hard. These pets are more loyal than any human I know. Boy, the human race could sure learn some lessons from them. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Life- flys when you need it to crawl, crawls when you need it to fly.