Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree has grown into my barn's roof.

Re: Tree has grown into my barn\'s roof.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now now; did you not obtain the requested advice with a little extra for side benefits

[/ QUOTE ] This thread is your idea of assistance? Elsewhere, I was led to believe this was a warm community......I was mislead.

Look at posting #3 of this thread: Request for help in purchasing steel . Notice I did not mislead or provide bogus information trying to "catch him" or whatever. That thread is an example of providing assistance.

You guys have fun.

Re: Tree has grown into my barn\'s roof.

Hmm, I don't see anything harmful in this at all.....a few folks pointed out they had similar situations, some noted you could notch the building back from the tree, others commented on vertical and horizontal growth of the tree.....

No blood and/or no foul in my opinion.

Of course I have had some posts I thought were insulting, when after rereading them, they weren't. On the internet, it is easy to read to much into a post as it lacks the normal physicial cues that someone is joking around with you ( chuckles, smiles, winks, etc ).

So don't take anything ( especially here ) to seriously. I don't think I have ever seen a 'flame' here. A few sternly worded rebuttals, but that is something that is needed at times.