Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: burns my *ss

Re: burns my *ss

I can see it now, driver runs off road and hits sidewalk debris, driver killed and family sues the owner of the debris for millions of dollars and wins. Owner now homeless and living on the street. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

DUMBDOG, No no no my friend, it would likely be much worse...

Homeless person or escaped fellon carjacks a vehicle and kidnaps the young mother and her todlers who are occupants while they were waiting for the hubby to come back out of the pharmacy. Then during the ensuing police chase the BOZO loses control and hits the debris and is killed. The mom and kids are OK because they were still in their seatbelts and kiddie carriers but the bad guy is ejected and run over when the vehicle rolls over the debris.

The landowner is sued by the Civil Liberties Union acting pro-bono for the estate of the BOZO and wins placing the homeowner in bankruptcy. At press time various legal entities were still manuvering for position as regards how to proceed with any case to be made for or against the owner(s) of the vehicle vs the land owner and the estate of the BOZO.

Wide spread protests are scheduled by various undocumented imigrant's rights groups and Jesse Jackson vows that this will not be made a mockery of and the little guy will no longer tollerate such injustice. Mr. Jackson was unavailable for taking questions probing for clarificatiion of his earlier remarks.

Barbara Boxer and Ted Kenedy hold a press conference to decry the deleterious effects on the moral fabric of the United States due to the proliferation of assault weapons.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]