Thread: Motorbike

Motorbike

I didn't build this, I just found the picture elsewhere and thought it was interesting.

Re: Motorbike

Also a little scary.

I don't know what's scarrier - knowing that this thing is on the road somewhere, or knowing that it's somebody's pride and joy! [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

If you look at the picture closely, there is a hoop from a padlock hasp nailed to the front just below the handlebars. Someone obviously prizes this enough to lock it up to keep people from stealing it.

This beats what an old roommate of mine once did. He got ahold of a junked Honda 750, and rebuilt it. Turned it into a monoshocker in the process, using an air spring from a big rig's driver's seat.

It was a Flexible Flyer for sure, and I wouldn't have ridden it if you paid me.

He was quite proud of it.

Years ago when I was in High School, my shop teacher brought in his motorcycle. It was made out of 3/4 and 1 inch glavanized pipe with a belt drive. There was a peddle down by your foot that you pressed and that worked as a clutch to tension the belt.

I can't believe the things people will ride. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]