Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Great Snake Lottery - 2006

The Great Snake Lottery - 2006

OK, it’s here. After the removal of yet another Eastern Rat snake from the chicken coop last night, Mr & Mrs Jazz are pleased to announce the Great 2006 Snake Lottery. All you need do is guess how many snakes we wind up removing from the coop. The contest and count will end November 1. The person who is closest to the actual number of snakes removed will win the following fabulous prizes: Grand prize, your name listed as the winner. Second prize, a large supply of snake skin, suitable for the manufacture of belts, handbags, shoes and the like. (This is based on the assumption that our practice of transporting the snakes becomes too tedious.) Third place, a hearty ‘thank you’ and an e-handshake for participating in the lotto.
    Now for the disclaimer: This lottery is in violation of nearly all state and provincial laws in North America. CountryByNet claims no affiliation with this lottery. Even the name lottery is offensive to many, and therefore should be viewed as only the fun with which it is intended. For more information on the odds of winning, consult your nearest oracle. This contest is open only to those 18 months and older. No purchase is required. Not responsible for lost entries or typographical errors. Contest ends 11/1/06.

Re: The Great Snake Lottery - 2006

The Snake Skin Police are on the way to your house as you are reading this message! [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon, you posted a reply without your guess. How many snakes, sir?
    [img]/forums/images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

How many snakes? Heck that be an easy one, just count the skins! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Course if'n there be more than 10 I may have problems! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ladies and gentlemen: we are up to 5 as of last night. Keep that ticket stub as (I'm afraid) we have a long way to go .

I'm going to stick my neck out and guess more than 20.

Or not....

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I say 56.
    "I hate lucky people, unless I happen to be the lucky person."- Cody Rehberg

I have 6 acres in Colorado and plan on raising some butcher cows for meat and have a few horses

Please do not include, in your count, the copperhead last night. (It was about 50 yards from the chicken coop. I nearly stepped on it in the twilight. [img]/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] )