Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: long time

long time

The last post in this category was a really long time ago, so...

I went to school.

Alrighty then.

Re: long time

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You may go.

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Blue, Just a cotton pickin' minute... He didn't say 1 or 2.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

I was a hall monitor, so never needed a pass.
    From your wise-crack answers, you two strike me as the kind that would run in the hallways.

But never with scissors!

[img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I only ran in the hallways when bored with skipping or "traipsing."

...and by the way... you strike me as the kind who ate library paste and shewed on their Crayolas.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I only ran in the hallways when bored with skipping or "traipsing."

Was this on the way out after being expelled??? [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Egon [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh yea? Take this: pa-ting. You've just been hit with an e-spit wad. (And, yes, my parents got to be close, personal friends with the principal.)
    There was this time that shooting others with spit balls was all the rage. I was leaning back in my chair, yawning, when this guy shot a spit wad across the room at me. It went right down my throat! So I plotted my revenge. I saw him a few days later, in the library, chatting up a girl. I had a plastic tube that was about 1 1/2 cm ID. I chewed up around 50 spit wads. (This took a good deal of the study hall.) I loaded them into the tube and called this guy's name. He popped his head above the top of the cubicle, not unlike a gopher coming up from its burrow, and I heaved a huge breath into the breach-end of this tube. He was plastered with little white speckles, glued to his face with my saliva. There was even an outline of his upper torso on the wall behind him. Revenge, back then, was very sweet.

Jazz, I was never INTO spit wads. I had both a long range sniper model pea shooter and a concealable short barrel stealth model which could be secreted in your mouth along with a few rounds of ammo. With a well practiced tongue I could protrude the end of the barrel past my lips just a tad, load a round, fire, and retract the barrel beforre the round hit its mark and be ready to look the epitome of innocence in the aftermath of the stealth strike.

When I was a senior in HS shortly before graduation all the senior boys brought small concealable water pistols to school with which to shoot at lower classmen. All went well with most teachers just choosing to ignore the hijinks until near the end of the day when the track coach (all senior boys went to the athletic field whether or not they competed in track and field (PE requirement) stood inthe door of the locker room and detained everyone until all seniors were ready to go. He then instructed all the seniors to produce their water pistols and place them in their hip pocket and line up to go out the door. We all complied and one by one immediately prior to stepping out the door we each received a fierce swat from his big wooden paddle right square in the water pistol. Every single one of us exited the building with a smashed water pistol and a dripping wet rear jeans pocket.

OF course such treatment these days would make the national news, be championed by a team of litigators from ALCU, statements distancing the teacher's union from such barbaric treatment, scenes on the 6 o'clock news of the coach being led away in cuffs and on and on. Then, however, we were just hoping our dads didn't hear about it because whatever you got as school was just a warm up for what you got at home if the folks found out.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This particular topic (schooling) is dying on the vine. C'mon, doesn't anybody have anything to say about school? Even the fish in my pond are in a school. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]