Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Our favorite movies!!!!

WOW! Everyone has chosen great movies. Looks like if we all got together we could fill a whole theater. Here is an interesting mix of classics, mysteries, musical, and comedy. See what you think:
    Its a Mad Mad Mad World
    The Great Race
    The Music Man
    All James Bond Movies
    The Maltese Falcon

I like the animated movies more like
    Cars
    Meet The Robinsons
    Jumanji
    Home alone
    Spiderman
    X-Men
    Tron
    Inception

Hamon
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracko'Dawn View Post
    WOW! Everyone has chosen great movies. Looks like if we all got together we could fill a whole theater. Here is an interesting mix of classics, mysteries, musical, and comedy. See what you think:
    Its a Mad Mad Mad World
    The Great Race
    The Music Man
    All James Bond Movies
    The Maltese Falcon
    The Music Man is mine favorite movie forever.

Alisha2
    My favorite movies are.
    Rango
    How to train your Dragon
    Inception
    and yes of course, I like the new released movies also.. Among Them Rio is my favorite movie to watch.

amulyaa
    My favorite movies are Titanic, Spiderman, Jurassic park and American pie.

doller
    Few of mine top favorite list

Inception
    The Exorcist
    The karate Kid
    Undisputed
    Harry POtter series

Hello everyone..Since this is my first post I figured I'd start with maybe the toughest question of all time..My favorite movies of all time. I've always hated this question anyway, I mean really how is someone supposed to answer a question like this? There are so many genres and actors that I like how am I supposed to chose? And are we talking deserted island and I only get to take 10 movies with me? I know that I can't be the oldest or the youngest poster here based on the answers given so far but seriously so many movies that didn't make someones top 10 makes me wonder if I'm just missing something in the rules of the forum. Well here are a few lists...and with Netflix I'd imagine they will keep growing.

10 GREAT STAND ALONE MOVIES. Based of the fact that I didn't see on any other list, and I can watch over and over.

1. Braveheart (Maybe all-time fav)
    2. Snatch ( What can I say this is Tip Top...)
    3. Gran Torino ( I like Clint..but this is his best I think)
    4. The Big Lebowski ( John Goodman is over the top...DUDE)
    5. The Perfect Storm. (Not sure why I enjoy this movie as much as I do.)
    6. The Boondock Saints. ( Great flick..and the deleted scenes are maybe funnier than any adam sandler film ever....end of story)
    7. TIE...The Sandlot and Stand by Me ( 2 great movies for anyone.)
    8. Nightmare before Christmas. (Danny Elfman deserves WAAAAAAYY more credit for this film.)
    9. Remember the Titans. ( I love Rudy, Invincible, Blindside, Brian's Song, Slapshot, The Natural and Field of Dreams...this one just stands out to me I guess.)
    10. Avatar. (I almost left this one blank since 30 movies easily could have gone here..Avatar is just visually stunning...and let's face it killing off a civilization..species and eco-system are exactly what the "Powers that be" would do.)

Now we move onto collections..the first 2 make up 10 movies..kinda hard to list em in the top 10 movies of all time because of that.

1. Star Wars movies 6 what can I say it's the benchmark.
    2. Indiana Jones movies 4 no time for love Dr. Jones.
    3. The Matrix movies. 3.or 4 including the anime part.
    4. The Bourne Series. 3 great movies
    5. Lord of the Rings. 3 great movies
    6. Lethal Weapon. 4 movies well could have quit at 3
    7. Tie..MIB and National Ttreasure 2 each and enjpyable to watch.
    8. Fast and Furious..3..I just love the cars and the action.
    9. Tie Grumpy Old Men and Kill Bill Vol I & II had to make room for a deserving series at 10.
    10. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Played with Fire, and Kicked the Hornets nest. I warn you these are not for everyone..They are foreign (Sweedish) and have a very disturbing story line.

Because laughter is the best Medicine.

1. Southpark Bigger, Longer, and Un-cut. I was in tears watching this the first time..granted it's not for everyone.
    2. Super Troopers. because sometimes you just want to have a litre of cola.
    3. TIE sorta Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, and Young Frankenstein. I know I like one of these movies better than the other 2..
    4. Stripes. That's the fact Jack!
    5. Dumb and Dumber..again with the tears..and wonderfully stoopid.
    6. Orgazmo!..Not for the easily or not so easily offended...it will offend..That's why i enjoy it.
    7. Porky's..The police sketch artist bit gets me every time.
    8 Tie.. Big Trouble in Little China and the Last DragonLove making is an art and you don't even have a paint brush..just ask the ol pork chop express.
    9. Clerks..Randall kills me.
    10. BeerFest...Well cuz beer is good!

Well That's it for now..

wandrer
    my favorite movies are
    Home Alone
    Titanic
    When Harry Met Sally
    Kick Ass

wandrer
    Oh my bad i forget to mention my recent watch that is Mega mind. I loved it