Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Simer water pressure booster pump

Re: Simer water pressure booster pump

It would be a real trick to add a submersible to your system.

The jet pump is a centrifugal with the nozzle and venturi added. The jet adds pressure beyond the capability of the impeller.

I'm thinking maybe you scared your system by threatening to add a pump to it.

bob...

Egon, Put your whiz kids on retainer and have them stand by just in case the problem was only in temporary remission.

I would rather have IR motion detect for occupancy signal rather than floor sensors dure to two large corner seats cast in concrete and tiled over. They might not deflect sufficiently to give a detection should the occupant be seated.

Our well water is pretty hard but we never needed a hammer to manage it before! The Rural water is pretty soft and surely won't require a water hammer to be used (even an automated one with vairable impact force.)

Not to hurt anyone's feelings but I'd rather do any programing myself. Given the complexity of real-time concurrent process control and the fact that there is a human in jeopardy if there is a scalding hazard or such I think we need to choose a language with native support for concurency and exception handling so we can have a "Trusted System."

The DoD had a language specifically designed for this sort of project. It is Ada (not ADA, American Dental Association.) The language is Ada and the language manual is DoD Publication 1815 (revised to 1815 A or beyond) Quite a humanistic move on the part of the heartless drones of the Government considering that 1815 was selected as it was the year of birth of Ada, Countess of Lovelace, daughter of Lord Byron, and the worlds first computer programer who assisted Charles Babbage with his mechanical calculalting machine.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

Bob, I think you may be on to something. Maybe I should talk about junk yards and such within range of my Dakota and see i=f it perks up.

[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Pat [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    "I'm not from your planet, monkey boy!"

water pressure problem is really a bog problem .Total home water pressure booster pump is a solution for it. It will increase the pressure and give better results so you can enjoy better
    shower ana big cleaning and many more.It consume less power. Its safe and easy to install and fully automatic that maximize and mainrain household water presure. Maximum pumping capacity to 26 GPM ,Maximum additional pressure 40 PSI