Need some advice folks before someone snap and does something that might regret later.

I live in a neighborhood that is relatively new, 8.5 yrs old. All newly built spec homes.
Me and one other neighbor are the first two original settlers here, building our own homes and settling here.

The problem is, Some new people have just moved in next door to me that has turned their 5 acres into a motocross track... 4 kids, 5 dirt bikes, oh and we can't forget the 3 pitbulls too.

This was a quiet neighborhood, you could sit on your back porch day or night in peace, now we have to contend with this white trash that has absolutely no regards to anyone here.
I cannot begin to describe the noise and dust created by these morons.
Luckily for me, the breeze blows from the west most time and the dust goes away from me, but sometimes it comes from the southeast which directs it towards my house.

As it stands, 3 of us are getting together and discussing hiring an attorney and taking these people to court.

Are we waisting our time ?
Other than the noise... can we go after them for environmental issues...
Something needs to be done because ONE OF US IS GOING TO SNAP if this doesn't get resolved soon and permanently.

These people are quite aware of the trouble they are causing and don't care. In fact they were for the most part run out of their last neighborhood. But I'm thinking they were in the neighboring county which has more restriction then the county I'm in.

Any input as which direction to pursue this would greatly be appreciated.